Peruvian Janet Leyva has won Top Model of the World 2018 title.
The event was held on Saturday, December 15, night at a glittering ceremony in the MERAKI Resort on Hurghada City in Egypt.
Top Model Sri Lanka Harini Silva was adjudged the first runner up while Top Model Puerto Rico Natalia La Torre became the second runner-up.
TOP 16 in Random Order:
Chile (new entry)
Amazon (new entry)
As you know we also accept regions we had for the first time AMAZON competing.
Winner / TOP
1. Top Model of the World – Janet Leyva (Peru) 300 points
2. Sri Lanka – Harini Silva / 220 points
3. Puerto Rico – Natalia la Torre / 180 points
4. Mexico – Ivonne Hernandez / 140 points
5. Brazil – Hosana Elliot / 80 points
1. Ivonne Hernandez (Mexico)
2. Melissa Girs (Belgium) not awarded
3. Georgia Nickerson (England) not awarded
BEST BODY AWARD
1. Maite Maldonado (Dominican Republic)
2. Yerichana Mera (Chile) not awarded
3. Katherine Martinez (Venezuela)
BEST IN EVENING GOWN
1. Franselys Aritza (Colombia)
2. Elysha Powels (Netherlands) not awarded
3. Janet Leiva (Peru) not awarded
Sufiya Iram Siddiqui (India)
TITLES PROVIDED BY MERAKI / SUNRISE GROUP
Natalia la Torre (Puerto Rico)
Melissa Girs (Belgium)
TOP MODEL MERAKI
Fathmath Jamsheed (Maldives)
INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY AWARDS OWNED BY WBO
QUEEN OF EUROPE – TURKEY, Valeria Samchylieieva
MISS GLOBE – RUSSIA, Ekaterina Astashenkova